Hi, please join me at my open house / studio sale. It is Sunday, February 26 from 2 PM to 6 PM. Here are the directions, be sure to print them out and bring them with you.
1. Drive to Magnolia via W. Emerson Place
2. Turn right (north) at 21st Ave. W., at Cafe Appassionato. There is a stoplight at that intersection.
3. 21st Ave. W. curves to the left (west) and becomes W. Commodore Way.
Okay, this is where you need to follow the directions VERY CLOSELY. This is where everyone gets confused.
4. Turn right (north) AT, not AFTER the bronze SBMC sign. This sign lists a lot of addresses and businesses. It’s a very nice sign. Do not drive one inch past that sign. If at any time you see Vertical World through your passenger side window, you have gone too far. If you see Academy Press on your right, you have gone too far. Do not drive in front of or around Vertical World or park in their parking lot. The street you want borders Vertical World on the east side.
5. That crucial street is very short and ends in 3 fancy gates: one to your left, one to your right, and one straight in front of you. The gate to your left should be open for the day, just for my open house. If it is not, you will have to call me so I can let you in. Go through the gate on your left, drive through the parking lot.
6. Drive down a slight ramp.
7. My building is on the left. It is not in the Always Perfect building to the right. They are both numbered 2360.
8. My studio is #113. Congratulations, you have arrived. I hope these directions suffice.